Beneficial microbes in the root-zone improve the availability of nutrients and help to protect against root-diseases. Advanced Nutrients Tarantula contains 6 super-strains of beneficial microbe which have been painstakingly and bred to create the best possible environment for the roots of your plants.
Beneficial inoculant products greatly increase microbial activity in the root-zone. This increases yield and root-health. For a really flourishing microherd we highly recommend using Ecothrive Neutralise to avoid the chlorine/chloramine in tap water from inhibiting, or even killing, the friendly microbes, For an extra kick, try Ecothrive Charge too!
- Designed by a team of top scientists dedicated to making products of excellence
- Manufactured to the highest possible standards by Advanced Nutrients
- Contains 11 super-microbes which work hand-in-hand with the roots of your plants
- Works as an excellent complement to VooDoo Juice
- Use right the way through your grow for a healthy root-zone and productive plants
- Strengthens plant’s immunity to root-disease
- Significantly increases root-branching and root-mass leading to bigger yields
- Perfect for use with the range of Advanced Nutrients additives and boosters
How Tarantula Works:
Beneficial microbes are naturally found in soil, and work with the roots of your plant to provide greater nutrient availability and to help to protect against root-diseases. Many of the microbes in Tarantula Liquid are different to those found in VooDoo Juice, giving an even greater range and diversity of friendly bacteria for an even richer and more productive micro-herd and root-zone ecosystem (rhizosphere). Advanced Nutrients have isolated and bred 11 super-strains of beneficial microbe for their Tarantula Liquid:
Arthrobacter Globiformis 25,000 cfm/ml
Bacillus Brevis 2,000,000 cfm/ml
Bacillus Coagulans 500,000 cfm/ml
Bacillus Licheniformis 5,000,000 cfu/ml
Bacillus Megaterium 500,000 cfu/ml
Bacillus Polymyxa 50,000 cfu/ml
Bacillus Pumilis 50,000 cfu/ml
Bacillus Subtilis 1,000,000 cfu/ml
Bacillus Thuringiensis 100,000 cfu/ml
Bacillus Thuringiensis Canadiensis 50,000 cfu/ml
Paenibacillus Polymyxa 300,000 cfu/ml.
These microbes form colonies around the roots protecting them from diseases, feeding them oxygen and breaking down nutrients for them. They also produce organic matter such as humates which naturally "chelate" nutrients to make them more easily available to the plant. Tarantula Liquid significantly increases root-branching and root-mass. More roots means bigger yields! Tarantula Liquid is fully compatible with Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow and Bloom/Connoisseur and will not affect their “pH perfect” technology.