Canna Coco Professional Plus 50L
The fact that CANNA Coco is not steamed is not the only thing that distinguishes it from other substrates; this is also achieved by the use of pure, first class source materials. Which come from India, where CANNA’s production facilities use fresh water only to soak the coco. This to make sure no salts gets in contact with CANNA Coco, ensuring a clean product.
- Strong root formation, powerful growth and reusability are combined in the CANNA Coco substrate.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus is free of harmful viruses and soil diseases, thanks to CANNA’s unique production process.
- It also combines the tolerance and organic nature of soil, with the feeding precision when growing in hydroponics.
- It has a complex balance between water and air which means that it outstrips other substrates.
- CANNA Coco substrate has been developed and tailored to the needs of the CANNA grower.
CANNA Coco is a fantastic plant growth medium, offering many advantages to both the gardener and his plants. CANNA Coco is a 100% natural product, manufactured from coconuts grown in Sri Lanka. during the production process, the quality is constantly monitored, offering you a high-quality product.
CANNA Coco is a 100% organic product with a homogenous structure and without chemical additives. CANNA Coco is free of harmful viruses and ground diseases. The coconut grind contains a complex water/ air mixture, which provides ideal cirucumstances for almost every breeding method. CANNA Coco is reusable and it can be used as a soil conditioner afterwards.
- Give water daily with the special coco fertilizer.
- If you are not able to give water to the plants daily, then use a bigger pot.
- After plants are well established 1-3 times a day depending on water use.
About 5 litres of coco fertilizer solution per m2 a day (for full-grown plants). For bigger plants use a minimum of 5 litres. using a bigger pot provides you with a more stable root environment. keep in mind to provide sufficient means of drainage in your pots. Possibly use a thin layer of clay pebbles at the bottom of the pot for proper drainage.
CANNA Coco coconut grind is a high quality product and complies with the highest RHP (Commercial potting soil regulation) standards. its superior starting material, its structural build-up and its purity make it an excellent growth medium. Coco consists of 45% cellulose, giving it long-lasting physical properties. The water/ air complex contains 73% water and 23% air. Furthermore, the coconut grind is pre-buffered according to a special procedure. This is necessary to obtain an optimal growing condition, assuring the best development potential of your plants.
Use CANNA Coco with the appropriate fertilizer and you know you are investing in quality and certainty!
- The plastic bag can be recycled.
- CANNA Coco is a 100% natural product, made from coconut grind.
- Contents: 50 L